To ensure the highest level of safety for tenants and building structures a comprehensive fire alarm system is installed equipped in all zones. The system consists of:-
• Smoke detectors capable of prompt functioning, installed all over the premises;
• Fire hydrant system, designed in compliance with NFPA 14 standard;
• Automatic sprinkler system, designed in compliance with NFPA 13 standard;
• Fire suppression system using FM-200 gas, for the buildings’ main power room and the elevator machine room.
• Fire pump system, provided separately for each Low Zone and High Zone of the buildings;
• Water tank, with a continuous water supply for 60 minutes of fire extinguishing according to NFPA 5000 standard, which is longer than the legal requirement 30 minutes.
As befits the national energy center where the Ministry of Energy and PTT affiliates are located, the Energy Complex gives its tenants greater assurance with a full-scale security system to protect against undesirable events. The system includes:-
• X-ray system for scanning suspicious packages;
• Metal detector system and card access gate system at the entrance;
• Card access system for elevator boarding and floor entry to each office;
• Card access system for getting in and out of parking towers;
• Vehicle inspection system (undercarriage, driver, license plate) at parking towers;
• CCTV surveillance system, for recording indoor and outdoor occurrences;
• Fire exit monitoring system.